APC in Government shall muster the political will to wage strident War against Corruption; otherwise our post-oil-economy will be disastrous. It is our considered view that none of our cardinal programs will succeed if the current level of corruption and looting going on in the land is allowed to continue.
- We shall strengthen and make independent the EFCC, ICPC and other Anti-graft agencies and repeal the laws which inhibit their independence.
- We shall embark on public sensitization campaign and civic education against corruption in schools and town halls.
- Shall encourage Civil Society Organizations, Advocacy groups and Whistle-Blowers in the anti-graft vanguard.
- We shall stop the corruption of our electoral process by making the Independent National and State Electoral Commissions (INEC) truly independent.
- We shall establish Special Courts for corruption, after due and thorough review of the penal code.
- To actualize this we shall make the appointment of the chairman and top officials of National and State Electoral Commissions Public as enunciated in the Uwais Electoral Reform Report. On all election matters, the Burden.